Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Giving in to peer pressure

So, it seems the British still have bit of control over us Yanks. I am writing at the initially polite, followed by insistent, ending with down-right demand of one of my favorite English ladies.

I have decided to give in to peer pressure. It started with one surfer's wife and the aforementioned Brit. It blossomed into me being one of the last holdouts in the blogging world. Was I missing something? It seems like everyone is doing it. I guess i will find out how addicting it actually is. At least it is legal, right?

So, what do people talk about? Should I tell you all about my very beautiful children? No, I am not biased, that is just a fact. Should I tell the world about the wonderful (and rather pervy) friends I have? Eventually the husband will discover the blog, so I probably ought to speak well of him?

I guess I will figure it out, at least once I get into the habit of blogging regularly. I am guessing my friends will not let me go too long without an update. At least one will have a red pen for corrections, I am sure. Hmmm, this might be a bit fun.

2 comments:

  1. Do you do everything your "friends" tell you too? What's next, jumping off a bridge?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally, the moment we have all been waiting for! Keep 'em coming Miss Maple :)

    ReplyDelete