Monday, January 26, 2009

Office mate


I admit that I have quirks. Yes, I do. If you know me, then you know that I hate cotton balls or cotton pads. They are just so creepy feeling. Stop laughing! Q-Tips are just as creepy. Seriously, stop laughing, I am pouring out my heart! Another thing that will send me running is a wasp or bee, or any other family member relating to them. Don't like them. I am pretty sure they have me targeting, so I know the feeling is mutual. Other than bees, I don't feel I am too "girlie". I don't like to squish bugs, so various insects found in the house are usually safely released in the wild if possible, unless my hubby sees them first. Spiders and beetles get placed in the front yard. I even found a house centipede (the little guy to the top-right) that I set free. I definitely draw the line at roaches though. I can't stand them! Well, I was walking out of my office today and stepped right over a giant one coming out from under my desk! Who knows how long he was climbing the mountains of my shoes or sliding down my pants leg?!?!? Ewwwwwww! Before I set the gal across the hall on him, I did make sure he wasn't tagged nor was he wearing a badge. Definitely not from an experiment or an employee, though he was big enough for an experiment! So, maintenance has been notified that I am not willing to share my office. After the incident, I learned another girl had found one last week in my office (which seconds as the copy room). No, I don't store open food in my office. As of today, I no longer store closed food either. All sodas will be bottles that can close!I will tell you that my choice of beef stroganoff with button mushroom slices was the wrong choice for lunch. All those mushrooms looked like friends of my office mate after awhile. Now I am completely and sufficiently freaked out.

4 comments: