Monday, February 16, 2009

The fun is over

I forgot to mention this to all my J K Rowling friends, but I finally finished the Harry Potter series. When last I discussed the Half-Blood Prince, I mentioned my extreme dislike for the author and her choice of story paths. I must say, I am still a bit irritated, but all-in-all, I am happy with the way things turned out. I am not happy that she has decided to quit writing them. For that, she will always be on my "list".
BTW, for those who have never read the books, I picked the first one up after a few Harry Potter pushers insisted. I read the full series in about a year and a half. That was a great way to do it! So, pick the first one up, I promise you won't be sorry! Well, you might get mad, but you won't be sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment